Payroll refers to the process of computing an employee’s pay, tax , National Insurance Contributions and Employee National Insurance. Any business with employees will need to have a payroll system in place and submit RTI (Real Time Information).
Payroll can result very challenging even for small-size businesses with only a few employees. The ongoing changes to payroll legislation can arise many problems including the need your business to always stay up-to-date. The risk is to incur penalties, starting from £100 per missed RTI return as well as interest accruals to HM Revenue & Customs for any underpaid tax and National Insurance due.
Patni & Co Limited offers a comprehensive payroll service that will deal with staff payments, payslips and PAYE payments. Our accurate, fast and confidential service will provide:
- The production of your payslips, either weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or tailored to your business needs.
- Your own dedicated accounts manager.
- Submission of your RTI Returns.
- Production and process of your employees’ starter/leaver/year-end forms like P45, P46, P60 etc.
- The process and claiming of employment allowance on your behalf with HMRC.
- Your employees’ holiday salary, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions.
- We will email your payslips/forms and different info to confirm a speedy and economical service
- We will communicate and correspond with HMRC on your behalf.
- We will represent you with HMRC in the event of a payroll inquiry.
- Automatic email reminders to allow you when is your payroll due, hence reducing the chance of penalties being issued for late filing, late payment of PAYE liabilities etc.
- Unlimited payroll facilitate and recommendation throughout the year from your dedicated Payroll manager.
For more information on what Patni & Co Limited do for you, please contact us.